Skip to content
I study electrical engineering at the King Saud University
- June Saab
- I study electrical engineering at the King Saud University
- ECT Certificate
- Knowledge of English, Korean, Arabic
- June’s Moto “A good start is half the battle.”
- I have read a lot of EPLAN and got to know it in self-study and at technical school.
- Afterwards I got to know EPLAN at the university. During my stay abroad I realized that EPLAN is very common. There I also took my EPLAN Certified Technician exam.
- EPLAN is a software which can be mastered fundamentally fast. However, it is very comprehensive and offers even the programmers enough space to program different applications, e.g. via API.
- I find engineering as a whole interesting. I find robotics particularly exciting.
- Knowing EPLAN has helped me a lot in my application abroad. Everyone in Europe knows EPLAN.
- I have read about EPLAN Cogineer and find it promising.